Four Days of Workshops: Frequency & Sound Therapy
These intensive workshops are designed for practitioners who are ready to increase their theoretical knowledge of frequency and sound. The theoretical and scientific principles will provide a common base for techniques that can be interfaced with any modality. Crystal singing bowls will be used as the sample modality. Upon the completion of Days 3 & 4, participants will receive a certificate of completion and will be qualified to perform the SoulZipper (Day 3) and SoulSong Analysis (Day 4) with their clients.
Why Take this Workshop?
- All therapy is frequency based. This workshop adds a sound-base modality to your current repertoire of techniques and rounds out your practice, whether your primary technique is reiki, quantum touch, massage therapy, chiropractic, psychotherapy or acupuncture. Sound and Frequency Therapy blends seamlessly with all forms of energy and healing work.
- Non practitioners will enjoy Day 1 & 2 as it will not only increase their knowledge, but also help them to clarify their life path.
- Clients are no longer willing to "trust" their path to someone else's intuition. Practitioners have the responsiblity to know and to be able to explain how their modality fits into their clients' lives and life lessons. Practitioners and clients need to work in partnership towards client goals. This workshop provides the schema necessary to respond to clients, allowing them to validate their path.
- Ann Reeves has thirty years experience with crystal singing bowls, using them with different energetic and healing modalities. She is the largest retailer of crystal singing bowls in Canada and one of the top ten in the US. The SoulZipper and SoulSong Analysis are modalities which Ann has developed in concert with channeled information. Teaching and sharing knowledge is not only her passion; it has been her calling for many years, working in the educational system with children, adolescents and adults.
- Each day begins with a focused meditation to establish a common group intent and frequency.
- The meditation is followed by a variety of individual, small group and large group strategies designed to balance theory with practice and performing a treatment with receiving a treatment.
- Groupings change to encourage maximum sharing among unique individuals.
- All necessary tools and over 30 crystal singing bowls are available to explore and use during the workshop
- Limited workshop size restricts distractions and encourages direct interaction.
Four distinct days with each day needing to be completed in sequence. Days 1 & 2 are also recommended for non practitioners.
Day 1: Frequency & Sound Therapy with Crystal Singing Bowls
- Regardless of the energy modality you prefer, this workshop will provide you with experience and knowledge which will be applicable.
- We will cover such topics as:
- Electromagnetic Spectrum
- Harmony & True Tone
- Positive & Negative effects of Frequency
- Chakra System
- Techniques for Grounding and Energizing
- This workshop is an immersive and intensive experience designed to blend the science-based knowledge of frequency and sound therapy with practical techniques and modalities.
- During the day participants will work with a variety of bowls to apply their knowledge and increase their understanding of frequency and sound therapy.
- Click here to see available dates.
Day 2: Expose the Truth of Your Life Lessons
- If you are on the path of self discovery:
- This workshop will resonate with your truth and change your knowing (in the mind) to “Knowing” (in the heart). This is a new level of awareness which will take you to your next level of soul development.
- While on this physical plane, a change in your life is inevitable. We change with the lessons we experience. Have you ever wondered why the same “lessons” keep coming around? Learn about the relationship between the chakra energy centres and the life lessons you are meant to learn. With this awareness comes the understanding of why the lessons keep returning, and how to break the cycle of returning lessons.
- Knowledge gleaned in the morning will be applied and consolidated in the afternoon when participants experience the process of the Soul Zipper. This will provide the self knowledge and confidence needed for spiritual growth.
- We will use Crystal Singing Bowls to unlock chakra centres and expose the truths we learned as children — truths from childhood which have become the base for our life’s decisions. As maturation changes our perceptions, we recognize, on an intellectual level, that there are certain childhood truths which are not valid in this time of our life. Intellectual knowing is not the same as Knowing in the heart and soul and until these truths are in harmony, life will be in conflict and growth will be limited.
- This workshop will provide you with the opportunity to recognize your life lessons and deal with them from a base of safety and security.
- During this workshop you will:
- Learn about the relationship between the chakra energy centres and the life lessons you are meant to learn. With this awareness comes the understanding of why the lessons keep returning, and how to break the cycle of returning lessons.
- Observe a SoulSong Analysis and how it reflects the strengths and needs of individual chakra.
- Participate in a Soul Zipper session which will provide you with the self knowledge and confidence needed for spiritual growth. Intellectual knowing will shift to Knowing in the heart and soul. Once these Knowings are in harmony, many limits on your spiritual growth will be released.
- Click here to see available dates.
Day 3: Practitioner SoulZipper
- Participants will have experienced the SoulZipper as a client in Day 2 and will continue with a hands-on approach as they shift to practitioner mode in Day 3.
- This workshop will provide the in-depth knowledge and background information necessary to perform the SoulZipper with clients.
- We will cover topics such as:
- Touchstones and lessons of our physical existence
- Chakra system and Energy Fields (aura)
- Techniques for working with the chakra system
- Group Meditations and Sound Baths
- Soul Coaching
- Client/Practitioner Relationship
- Integrating the principles of the SoulZipper into your existing practice
- Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion recognizing their training and enabling them to perform the SoulZipper with clients.
- Click here to see available dates.
Day 4: Practitioner SoulSong Analysis
- Do you work on clients using intuition? Of course you do, intuition is a skill you have befriended. However, clients who come to you must be able to trust your intuition and this is very difficult for most of them. After all, they are coming to you because they don’t trust their own intuition. This lack of trust makes it difficult for a client to commit to the work necessary to move forward.
- The SoulSong Analysis is a tool which will increase the commitment of the client. It provides scientific and visible information about their life lessons. The client’s commitment to the process will increase exponentially when the evidence is visible to them and the process can be evaluated.
- Practitioners will need to bring a laptop.
- During this workshop we will:
- Load the computer program SoulSong Analysis
- View a demonstration of the application
- Perform and experience the SoulSong Analysis
- By the end of the course:
- Each practitioner will receive a license to use the program on one computer with one practitioner.
- Will receive the necessary training and tools and will be qualified to perform the SoulSong Analysis with their clients.
- Will be eligible for 1 hour computer support (just in case you get home and have forgotten something).
- Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion recognizing their training and enabling them to perform the SoulSong Analysis with clients.
- Dates to be announced.
Location for All Workshops
1606 McClure Drive,
London, Ontario N6G 2L2