Date(s) - Thu, October 12, 2017 - Sun, October 15, 2017
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Crystal Singing Bowls Canada
This intensive course is designed for practitioners who are ready to increase their theoretical knowledge of frequency and sound. The theoretical and scientific principles will provide a common base for techniques that can be interfaced with any modality. Crystal singing bowls will be used as the sample modality. Upon the completion of this course, participants will receive a certificate of completion and will be qualified to perform the SoulZipper and SoulSong Analysis with their clients.
Why Take this Course
- All therapy is frequency based. This course adds a sound-base modality to your current repertoire of techniques and rounds out your practice, whether your primary technique is reiki, quantum touch, massage therapy, chiropractic, psychotherapy or acupuncture. Sound and Frequency Therapy blends seamlessly with all forms of energy and healing work.
- Ann Reeves has thirty years experience with crystal singing bowls, using them with different energetic and healing modalities. She is the largest retailer of crystal singing bowls in Canada and one of the top ten in the US. The SoulZipper and SoulSong Analysis are modalities which Ann has developed in concert with channeled information. Teaching and sharing knowledge is not only her passion; it has been her calling for many years working in the educational system with children, adolescents and adults.
- Each day begins with a focused meditation to establish a common group intent and frequency.
- The meditation is followed by a variety of individual, small group and large group strategies designed to balance theory with practice and performing a treatment with receiving a treatment.
- Groupings change to encourage maximum sharing among unique individuals.
- All necessary tools and over 30 crystal singing bowls are available to explore and use during the course.
- Limited class size restricts distractions and encourages direct interaction.
Scheduling:There are two ways to take this course
- The course is available as four distinct days with each day needing to be completed in sequence as each day builds on the previous. If you wish to book seperate days, go to the individual event.
- The course is available as a four-day block.
|Dates||Thurs. Oct 12 – Sun. Oct 15|
|Time||9:00am – 4:30pm|
- 1606 McClure Dr, London ON
Reservations are closed for this event. Please contact Ann @ 519 433-1458.